If you have forgotten your password, follow the steps outlined in this article to reset it.
1. Enter your email and click Next on the login screen.
2. Click the Forgot? link on the password entry screen.
3. Enter your email address on the next screen and click the Send Password Reset Email button.
Within a few minutes you will receive an email with password reset instructions.
4. Click the Reset Password button to be redirected to the password reset screen.
5. Enter and confirm your new password. A password must meet the following requirements:
- Contain at least 12 characters
- Contain at least 1 lower case letter (a-z)
- Contain at least 1 upper case letter (A-Z)
- Contain at least 1 special character (!@#$%^&*)
- Must not contain anything in the Common Passwords Dictionary or any of your six most recently used passwords
6. Click Submit. If the password change is successful, you will be redirected to the login page, where you can log in with your new credentials.
Note: Your Kyruus administrator can also reset your password from the Users page of ProviderMatch Administrator. For details see Resetting a Password.